Thursday, July 06, 2006

i'm baaaaaack!

aloha! wow its been way too long but i've had better things to do lately than update my blog. Well firstly and most importantly its SUMMER at last, well its been summer for like a month now but you get the idea. I haven't been doing too much jsut hanging out with people which has been amazing. The all nighter with katie and alicia, the longest last day of school ever, mitchapalooza, gymnastics camp and the 4th of july week(end) just to name a few fun things. Looking forward to going to NY in a few weeks for the first time ever and getting to see my sister, yay!

so yea thats about it...enjoying the ride, and the tan!

MadSax

*...life is a highway i wanna ride it all night long if you're rolling my way I wanna drive it all night long with you...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home