Thursday, March 09, 2006

Don't Wanna Think About You

Well today's been pretty good. The weather is really nice and finally feels a little like spring which like makes my day. But yea idk I'm feeling pretty confident and besides being a tad pissed off I'm feeling pretty over this whole Matt thing. I know I made it a bigger deal than it needed to be but he totally made the wrong decisions too and shoulda just been honest with me. And I do intend to somehow tell him that in the future. But I guess I went about things the wrong way too, I tried to be someone I'm not, I tried to be outgoing and into everything he is. I can't say I regret doing alot of the stuff I did though because Sadies was really fun and I'm really glad I asked him and I'm glad I told him everything otherwise I'd still be sitting here wondering what would've happened if I had, even though this wasn't exactly what I had in mind. Oh well, there's gotta be someone out there that appreciates me and is attracted to me like I was with matt. But cmon can i find them soon, please?! So yea...not a whole lot else to explain or talk about really. I'm glad to have a bunch of stuff planned so I can keep my mind on that and who knows maybe i'll find a hot mexican boy over spring break ;) So it's all over...for now because I know there'll be days when I'll be sad again and want to have him and go back to when I thought he liked me, but when were those again? It was just all a fake, for him at least because I did and still would mean the things I said from the beginning. I jsut gotta keep up this attitude or try my best because "no man is worth a woman's tears and the only one who is would never make her cry."

Finally some clarity...
~Madelyn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the spanish chicas will be way hotter than any mexican guy u meet :P

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home