Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i dont even know anymore...

They [ignore] each other and look the other way but they * both know > deep down // inside it wasn't supposed to end this way.

one day he's gonna realize
"wow she really did love me, i blew it."

she's risking a broken heart being with you.
please, don't let her down.

i just wanna call him up & be like
"take it or leave it" but i'm afraid to
because i have a feeling he'll leave it
cause he doesn`t need me as much
as i need him


everyone says to give up on you, but they don`t see you like i do. you`re the one who broke my heart the reason my world fell apart you`re the one who made me cry, yet i still love you and i don`t know why.

why am I so AFRAID to l.o.s.e you when you arent even mine?


Idk what to say, but I can't not say something I'm trying to be all logical and realistic about this but it's really hard cuz that's not me. can we just go back 2 months and start from there? can we just forget these last two months and have things go back to normal? would you just come talk to me already so I can move on and know there's no chance for us. I can't handle this imagination anymore. I wanna move on if that's what I gotta do, but i can't bring myself to leave the thought of being with you. I need you, why can't you just need me too? or at least tell me the truth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home